Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WOYWW July 20



For today's posting I wanted to focus on my little tool storage bin. I bought a 6X6 metal box at the dollar store and thought it was too plain for a stamper. he he. I wove some retired 5/8" striped ribbon through the slats to dress it up and think it turned out well.
One of the comments from my last WOYWW post was a question about how much stuff goes off the back of my crafting table. I tend to "nest" when I craft and tend to work within the space of my grid paper. I have been able to set up my space so everything is within reach and most of the time I can keep everything on the table. I have dropped a couple of things but, for the most part, have kept things within the paper grid boundaries. Thanks for asking the question.

3 comments:

  1. I love the basket. Very cute. You are such a creative lady! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a pretty wire basket! it's always nice to love the things around you when you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! You did a great job, but you know what's going to happen don't you?!! You'll going to need a bigger basket very soon! I'm swapping a few of mine around right now...(then I'll forget where everything is!) HaPpY vErY LatE LaSt WeEkS WoYwW!! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete