Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catalog Case Page 12

I am trying something different with the new catalog. Through the year I will be casing cards from the 2011 - 2012 catalog. I also am going to try to include the products I use to put the cards together. (In the back of my mind this feels like a new years resolution and I hope I am more successful than I am come mid January.)

This card is from the top of page 12.
I also wanted to give you a couple of closeups on the ribbon. I am not sure how it was done in the catalog, but I crinkled the ribbon in my hand and then made the bow. I like how it turned out and hope you do too.


Now for the "ingredients" :
Stamps:
Faith in Nature
French Foliage

Paper:
Pool Party
Island Indigo
Calypso Coral

Ink:
Versamark
Island Indigo
Pool Party

Accessories:
Scallop Trim Border Punch
2 3/8" Scallop Punch
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Baja Breeze Seam Binding
Gold Glow Smooch Spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment