Thursday, July 28, 2011

A la Card Monkey - Salt & Pepper

I haven't played at A la Card Monkey for awhile, so I decided to make a card for this weeks challenge. The challenge this week is Salt & Pepper. I started to giggle as soon as I saw it. Why, you may ask? Well, because the pepper I use has pink peppercorns in it. Taking a page out of Shirley Su's book, I decided to include some pink pepper on my card. He he. Thanks for looking.
Here is the link to the Al a Card Monkey site: http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. lol... Pink Pepper Corns! I love the flower and the touch of Pink is really cute. I need to get that punch so I can make some of those flowers!! Thanks so much for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl you need to come by and so more challenges! I am also doing a Halloween Blog Hop, I don't remember if you do Halloween or not. But I am giving away $25 in stuff from the New Holiday Mini.


    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete