Monday, July 11, 2011

Catalog Case Page 207

One of the big decisions when doing catalog cases: Do I start at the front of the catalog and work backwards, do I start at the back of the catalog and work forward, or do I choose randomly? I tend to buck the rules, I think it is the creative part of me, so I am choosing to make random choices. On page 207 there is a 3x3 card design I am casing today. I made mine a full size card.
The ingredients are:
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, First Addition DSP
Ink: Peach Parfait and Lucky Limeade
Stamp Set: Flower Fest
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Scallop Edge Border punch, Fancy Flower Extra-large punch

Technique: I scored the Calypso Coral paper in both directions at 1/2 inch intervals. I like the texture that it adds to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment