Friday, August 10, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop Wk 2

My upline grandmother, Terry Blais, is doing a 13 week blog hop and I thought I would play along this week. I don't have many Halloween stamps, but I do have Frightening Feline and decided to bring her out to play. I stamped her, put the googlie eyes on, and then decided to use a framelit. It worked just fine and added the extra interest of flattening the whites of the eyes. They don't wiggle anymore but they have a cute little bug to them that I hope you can see in picture 2.


I am now going to try my hand at linking to Terry's blog. If it works you will be able to see more entries. If not, I will be giving Terry a call and will find out how to fix it.

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

  1. So cute. I do love her "bug" eyes. Sometimes a mistake works out pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog hop, Michelle! I'm glad you're participating!!! I love the Frightening Feline, her smooshed eyes AND the bling on your card. Looks great! Thanks for adding your card.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute cat! But, I couldn't figure out what the black spidery looking thing was...is it snowflake?
    happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete