Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Festival of Prints

I like the little DSP stack of Festival of Prints. The combinations are wonderful for the holidays and they work for day to day cards as well.


The colors remind me of Paris and since I had a little Paris stamp I added it to the project. The dots on the ribbon are white and the base of the DSP is vanilla, this just didn't sit right with me, so I reversed the ribbon and like how it turned out.

 I saw a set of tools for paper crafting that are like the tools I use for making fondant flowers so I had to buy them. I like how using a rolling motion on the paper gives it added dimension and interest. I even had to cut around some of the petals. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the colors and the little Paris postage stamp.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Paris, so I will experience the colors through your post! Maybe some day I'll get there. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card...it shows off your soft side!
    see you tomorrow, kim

    ReplyDelete