Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Great Pumpkin Blog Hop Wk 4

In addition to our large monthly Demo meeting with my upline and grandmother upline, I get together once a month with a group that includes my upline and sideline Demo's. Our goal is to develope our stamping skills and techniques. Half of the group provides a M&T and the other half provides snacks. This month I am in the M&T group and the card below is my project. I am also going to include it in Terry's Blog Hop for the week. 


As you may have noticed, I am hooked on the Champagne Glimmer and the Howlstooth and Scaringbone papers. They just go together.


1 comment:

  1. You're right - that glimmer paper and dsp go together great! I love that you used the mug and steam from a Christmas stamp set. Thanks for adding your card to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete