Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What"s on my workspace


I am settling into my new craft space and thought I would share it with you. I now have a cozy place to create for myself and my friends. This is the kitchen table workspace I am currently using. I will be moving to the "bedroom" area once the bed frame is removed and this kitchen space will be for classes. Until that happens I am very happy in this area.

The neighbor dog, Lucy, is happy to have me in the area because I come and give her some attention on my way in to the CP. TFL.

2 comments:

  1. It's so wonderful to hear you're getting stuff into your Craft Palace! Love that!!! It'll be fun when you have the entire room in which to spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. that is a really cool place. I can't wait to see it one day!! I am Happy For You!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete