Monday, June 13, 2011

Pics of the craft palace

Here is the CP in her rightful place in our back yard.

The pictures below are of the "bedroom".
I had the bed taken out. There is a ledge where part of the bed used to be. Four of my plastic shelves fit on the ledge.

 I was able to fit one of those large folding tables across the rest of the room. It is very cozy back here and I am enjoying myself each day I play in the CP.

It has been so much fun to set thing up. I have rearranged things a bit and will probably do a bit more of it before I am totally satisfied with the results. TFL.

2 comments:

  1. It's looking good! It's nice having everything you need within arm's reach, as you seem to have here. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Craft Palace is awesome, Michelle. Very inviting and peaceful. The view from the windows is one of the best in the NW!

    ReplyDelete