Monday, May 2, 2011

New Craft room

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days, but I have been having a FUN TIME!

Last week my husband took me to an RV show and he is buying my a travel trailer for a craft room. (We will be able to travel with it.) I have been taking over our kitchen area and he has been gracious about it, but he thought this would be a good idea. Yeah, a woman cave for me. I think it is a brilliant idea.

I am still working with the RV company as we are looking at two different models. I will post pics as soon as the deal is finished. Needless to say, I am just thrilled.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! We recently bought a camper too, but just to travel in :( Your husband does realize that by the time you fill it up with your stampin' stuff there will be no room for more people than just you right?!?!? lol. Hope you have fun, and get lots of stampin' done in your woman cave :)

    ReplyDelete