Friday, May 20, 2011

Demo Make & Take Cards

Today I thought I would share with you some of the make and takes from our demo meeting last Saturday. We have such a wonderful group of demo's and we enjoy getting together with our uplines each month. Terry B., our demo grandmother, always does a good job of passing on information and encouraging everyone to contribute, and last week was no exception.

Here are some of the results:
This card was designed by my friend Karen. The flower stamp always makes me smile and I like how the card turned out.

Terry B. offered us this card and it was fun to see how each of us colored the feathers.

Another Terry B. card that she cased from the very talented Mary Fish. There are so many options with the new stamp punch, I am delighted SU! added it.

Jenn brought us this card and it was so much fun to watch us try to connect the cars on the train. We are all spoiled with the clear stamps and it does us good to work with wood mounted stamps occasionally. Guess you now know how I feel about the clear stamps. He he.

Thanks for looking. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I live near Seattle and we have sun here, so all the folks going on the Alaska cruise with SU! will have a good start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment