Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome Cheri

I would like to welcome a long time friend to my Stampin' Up! team. Cheri Mueller has just signed up as a demonstrator, taking advantage of the  Simply Amazing Recruiting Promotion offered by Stampin' Up! through November 30.

Cheri and I have been friends for years. We met while I was teaching One Stroke painting and she was the head of education at a major craft store. We have remained friends while her husband was transferred around the US with the Navy. She and her family have now settled in Boulder City, Nevada.

If you are in the Las Vegas area and you are looking for a demonstrator, please contact Cheri. You will enjoy her energy and her creativity. For now you can find her via the demonstrator finder on the Stampin' Up! website. I will post Cheri's website address as soon as she gets it set up. Welcome Cheri!

No comments:

Post a Comment