Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm back


I'm back from a wonderful cruise vacation that went from Quebec City to Ft. Lauderdale. We had a great time with friends and saw some beautiful county side. Our entire trip was relaxing and delightful.

Two days after we got home my husband had some planned surgery, then two days later he went in for an unplanned surgery. He is home recouping now, doing well, and things are getting back to normal, which means I can start stamping again. I am so glad he is on the mend.

I am now starting to think about Christmas cards and getting ready for the holidays. (The hospital already had Christmas trees up all over the place.) It has been fun viewing other blogs and seeing the color combinations other demonstrators are using. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment