Thursday, May 16, 2013

Old and New continued

SU! is introducing a new neutral color - Smokey Slate. 
I am not a big fan of white and vanilla base cards, it's just my personal thing, but I do like a soft background and this color does the trick.
I used it for this first card and one of the things I like about it is that it highlights the bit of slate in the dsp's I used for accents. I also used the new clay with a non SU! mold for the center of the design and sponged Coastal Cabana over it after it dried.


I am sorry the Feeling Sentimental stamp set was only available for SAB. It is one of my favorites and I will continue to use it because I like how flexible it is for creating masculine and feminine cards. 
It sounds like I am in a bit of a "current only" rebellion, but I am enjoying myself.
TFL


No comments:

Post a Comment