Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Playing with retired SU paper

I have been playing with One Stroke painting and stamping for a bit now. I decided to use paper colors that SU! retired  a couple years ago because I didn't want to "waste" current paper if the projects didn't turn out like I expected.

People who know about all my paper stash are ROTFLOL right now. Actually, I was digging through my office and came upon the retired paper plus I was to lazy to go out to my craft room/trailer to get something current.

Here are the results. The first one uses a background die cut and the second one is hand painted and embellished with a stamp greeting. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards, Michelle. I love the first background! Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete