Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Great Pumpkin Week 6



I like the Core'dinations Card Stock and the Woodgrain embossing folder. They appeal to my like of textures.
I was also very happy to have clear stamps while I stamped the leaves after I had used the Autumn Accents bigz die cut. I must tell you I tried stamping the leaves first and then lining them up on the die cut, but it just didn't work for me. I am sure there are people with more talent than I who are able to do that with success, I'm not one of them.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and please enjoy the other stops.

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the woodgrain on the card! That paper does make all the difference. At convention, the leaves were done just as you described - diecut first then stamped. Looks great! Thanks for adding your card to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY CUTE. I LOVE PUMPKINS AND I LOVE FALL LEAVES. THE PERFECT COMBO!!
    TXJENNYWREN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used the jack-o-lantern, bat and leaves on this card! Love it! And the embossing folder is one of my favorite. Great job, Mich

    ReplyDelete