Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm Back

I am back from the most marvelous vacation. I was in France, Spain, and Portugal on a pilgrimage tour with friends old and new. It was a wonderful two week trip that has enriched my life. The picture below is of  me and the two friends who encouraged me to join them on the trip.


I am the one in the back, Bev is on the left and Colleen is on the right. We are on the plane at DFW getting ready to fly to Paris. I will share some other photos as time goes on.

Just before I left I made 100 cards for a card swap that was coordinated by Cricket Thompson. When I returned home I had a notice the package of return swaps was waiting at the post office. My DH went and picked up the package today. I am thrilled with all the wonderful cards and want to share some of them with you.
This is the card Cricket Thompson shared with all of us.

Rhonda Wilkinson created this one:



Laura Barto is the artist for this creation:

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back and that you had a wonderful time and met new friends!! I bet it was just a Beautiful trip. You really got some nice swaps too, what a great thing to come home to.
    I am leaving super early for Convention tomorrow!! So excited.

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete