Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Celebrate

I am part of a stamp club of demonstrator who get together each month. Half of the group brings a make-and-take and the other half brings refreshments. We switch each month. It is a good way for us to grow as demonstrator because we ask for feedback from the other demos about our projects. This month I am on the M&T side of the group and this is my card. TFL.

I used the starfish for my star since we don't currently have a star punch. I am enjoying all the framelets we offer because they can add so much to a card.

2 comments:

  1. Your card says summer and Fourth of July and glitz! I'm enjoying the framelits too. Did you see the Holiday Catalog? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have my order ready to go when I get back from vacation.

      Delete