Monday, May 7, 2012

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in the Northwest. My DH and I went to an RV show to see what is new since last year when he bought me a nice new 26 foot trailer for my crafting. We call it the Craft Palace (CP.) We looked at many RV's and I came away very happy with last years purchase. It is vey comfortable and suits me quite well.

Today was another beautiful day. I was in the CP for several hours sorting and packaging cards for a craft fair I will be doing in December. I also took down all my sample cards from the current catalog so I can replace them with fun, new creations. (Mr. Brown comes tomorrow with my pre-order for the upcoming catalog release on June 1.) I have stored almost all of the retired stamp sets, there are a couple I will be continuing to use for special projects.

I even had time to make a couple of cards and thought I would share one with you this evening. TFL.


No comments:

Post a Comment