Monday, April 23, 2012

Appreciation Event

Yesterday I enjoyed an appreciation event given by my SU! Grandmother (my uplines upline.) Several of us earned this event based on sales, recruiting, promoting, etc. We were treated to a wonderful Mexican themed lunch, gifts, and several wonderful projects.  

Today, I want to share a couple of the projects with you. Thanks Terry.



 We made a fun garden stake out of gutter flashing on a copper wire stake. We cut the flashing using our Big Shot Dies. Everyone did something different. Then I embossed mine using an embossing folder. Terry had a pearl or crystal bobble for us to add (it is a bit hard to see in this picture) and we could embellish our stake with a butterfly and brad. The butterfly was also cut from the flashing. This was fun to make and also to see how each of us decorated our own and how we twisted our wire stake.

The second picture is of the "vase" we made from a tin can covered in DSP and the flowers we made to compliment the vase. These are the only kind of plants or flowers I can keep "alive" in my house.

I will share others things later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment