Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Let's all be Irish

A few years ago I was able to be in Ireland for St. Patrick's Days. It was a good time to enjoy a bit of the Irish heritage I come from. I also believe everyone can "be Irish" this time of year and enjoy the fun and partying. So I made this card for my Secret Stamping Sister to help set the mood. (I am counting on the fact that she doesn't look at my blog. If she does the jig is up.)

I made the matching envelope using the newest addition for the Simply Scored. I have had the measurements to make envelopes by hand for years, but it is so much quicker and easier to make envelopes with the new Diagonal Plate. 

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute Card!! That is so cool that you got to be in Ireland on St. Paddy's Day! Lucky girl! I am sure you SSS loved the card!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete