Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall is in the air


Fall has arrived in the Northwest and it is one of my favorite times of the year. I like the changing leaves, the bit of chill in the air, and the beginning of the holiday season. In the Fall I pull out all my cozy velvet clothes, my pumpkin and spicy candles; stock up on flavored cocoas and holiday creamers; review my soup and stew recipes. I make regular trips to Starbuck's for Pumpkin Spice Latte's and I am on the lookout for all things pumpkin.

My creative side turns to Fall and Christmas colors for my paper crafts. Marina Mist and Pool Party aren't usually colors I use for Fall, but this year I am pulling them out to combine with brown. I used Pool Party and Soft Suede for this card and I like the combination. I think sponging the Soft Suede around the edge of the Pool Party warmed it up. TFL.



No comments:

Post a Comment