Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wildlife for alacardmonkey blog



My friends Shirley Su and Terry have started a new challenge blog: http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com/ that I think is going to be wonderful. Please pop over and take a look at the entries they already have.

This card is my entry for this week. It was fun to make the birds nest. Although I have seen it on other posts I can't remember the names of the blogs and didn't get the directions, so I was left to my own devices, which can be a dangerous thing. Anyway, this is my take on a birds nest. TFL.

If I had better computer skills I would be able to include the cute monkey from the blog, but alas I am handicapped in that area so please click on the link in the first line.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, cute bird, cute eggs, cute nest! Thanks for entering our first A La Card Monkey challenge, Michelle.

    Terry
    http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that is one cute nest, but you are right it looks like a pain to make.. lol thanks for doing the A La Card Monkey Challenge

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete