Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Mashup #33

Today we have a color challenge from our friends at Friday Mashup. Something with So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, and Early Espresso. Don't you think it's a nice combo? They are all very creative over there.
I had a good time making this card. I was looking through my craft supplies for some things to donate and I ran across a package of 5X5 fabric squares. I put one of the squares through the 2 scallops die, stitched and gathered around the center of each scallop and put one of the SU! ribbon roses in the center. I added some dew with crystal affects on the leaves and the flower petals, then added a few pearls. I have since removed the dew drops from the leaf, but I had already uploaded the pic with them on the card. Hope you enjoy.

Also, here is the Friday Mashup link incase you don't already have it bookmarked.
Friday Mashup!

1 comment:

  1. You are quick to post, Michelle! Great job with the color challenge. Love the embossing on the leaves! And I think it's great you re-purposed some fabric you found.

    ReplyDelete