Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stamp Club Cards

For the last 3 years I have been attending a monthly stamp club conducted by my upline Kim. Every month she comes up with wonderful projects for us to do. I often recreate the projects to give to others. Sometimes I case the items and sometimes I add to them. Last night we got together again for a night of fun and creativity. When I got home I modified the cards just a bit and I want to share them with you.

For this card I colored the ribbon rose.


I made a few more changes on this card. First I added pearls that I colored with ink. Next time I will color them before I put them on the card, but I didn't plan to color them when I first added them. The original card used Very Vanilla binding for the ribbon, I changed it to Crumb Cake binding,  tied it in a soft double knot and set the rose in the knot. I use the double knot technique often because I like the softness it creates and it is a nice choice when a bow is too much and a single knot is not enough.

Thanks for the projects Kim. Thank you to the rest of you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment