Monday, April 12, 2010

Saturday's Demo meeting

Once again we had a good time at our monthly demo meeting. Today I want to share some of the swaps and make & takes from the gathering. Enjoy!
This was my swap. I decided to use retiring colors Ballet Blue and Apricot Appeal.


This is the swap from Terry Blais, my upline grandmother. It is fresh and suitable for many occasions.

This is one of the fun make & takes we made this month. It just makes me smile and I hope it does the same for you.


This was a fun card to make using the presto paper. Just making the card gets your creative juices flowing with all the possibilities. This was a Terry Blais design and she also choose to use retiring colors.

1 comment:

  1. Here is the link to the post for my Monkey Card..

    http://lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete