Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Easel Cards

Here are some more of my easel cards. I am so enjoying making them and hope you enjoy seeing them. Hope you have a blessed day...Michelle
The bottom of these two cards is made with a jumbo wheel stamp that I took off the wheel and put on an acrylic block to stamp. Since the stamp doesn't have a cushion on it, I adhere the stamp on the block with a little snail.
This card is embellished with Sweat Pea Felt and a corduroy button. The background is enhanced with shimmer paint and alchohol from a mini mister. I loaded the mini mister about 2/3 full with an alchohol hand sanitizer and then added about six or seven drops of champagne shimmer paint. Just shake it up until blended and mist away.
I wanted a "guy" card that could be used for Valentine's Day or any other occasion I wanted to say I Love You. This combination did the trick: Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, and Chocolate Chip. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment